By popular demand I am now offering 1 on 1 mentoring. You can choose a 1/2 day or full-day option on any of the topics below, or chat with me to create a custom program based on your unique needs.
Michael was so easy to talk to and I never felt like he was talking down to me. I was so nervous for weeks before I went, just because he is such a leader and so talented, but I left feeling like I was just chatting with a photographer down the road who just wanted me to take my photography to the next level.
Read a review from Karen.
He asked “what do you want to learn” and I told him I wanted my hand held with a few technical things. I could probably gush on and on, but to put it simply I got every question answered, it was worth every cent, and I left feeling like I CAN DO THIS! Not only did I get the questions answered but it wasnt a lecture but HANDS on and I didnt have to share with any other photographers.
Read a review from Tina.
- Outdoor flash portraiture
- OCF comprehensive (on camera, off camera, in-studio, on-location, using modifiers, etc.)
- Portrait lighting and posing
- Wedding photography (full day only)
- Senior portraits
- At my studio in DeForest, WI: The rate is $800 for a half day or $1500 for a full day if we work here at my studio. We can add a model as well; those rates will vary depending on the model.
- At your location (within a two-hour drive): The rate would be $900 for a half day or $1700 for a full day at your place, but you would need to arrange for a model/subject.
- At your location (out of state/flight required): Full day only. The rate would be $2000 at your place plus travel expenses (air/hotel); you would need to arrange for a model/subject.
- I do let you split the cost with up to 2 friends for the 1/2 day and up to 5 friends for the full day.
- NEW! $99 Zoom/Facetime consultation for 45 minutes (one person)
Fill out my easy online application to get the ball rolling.